Sprout And His Knee Malarky

We've just dropped Sprout off at the vets for him to have his cruciate operation :unsure: He's the only dog on the op list today so he should be having his op some time after about half ten this morning. I'm to phone at 3pm but I did ask that the staff call me and tell me as soon as he is out of surgery (because the chances of me containing myself till 3pm are precisely nil).

He's 13 (and a half) but I'd be just as worried about him having an op if he was 3 so any good thoughts you have going spare would be appreciated for The Sprout :wub:

6227788b4e9754769fc92265789a7a66.jpg

Edited by Bevd

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sprowt! You be good and let those vet people work on your nasty evil knee. We need you up and around again so you can snaffle more sprouts!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

He's back from surgery but is still all wibbly and quivery under his blanket :wub:

I have to call them at three (an hour and a quarter from now) to see what time we can go in and see him as he's staying in hospital tonight.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Or a nice 5 bottles of rescue remedy :wacko::lol

Lots of pain-killing-infection-fighting-tissue-healing thoughts for your Sprout. Also, throwing in some nerve soothing thoughts for you too.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest grey_dreams

Sending good thoughts for Sprout. Get well soon Sprout! Hope that everyone will be able to sleep peacefully tonight.

Glad to hear he came through surgery just fine :wub:

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest SquanHound

Glad to hear Sprout made it through surgery without any issue. Let us know when he makes it back home to the rest of your fantastic pack.

Guest Tenderhearts

Good golly Miss Molly, I just get to this thread and the op is already over! :blink:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for the most handsome Mr. Sprout, and calming thoughts for his mum! :hope:grouphug:hope:grouphug:hope

Just phoned the vets and Sprout is apparently 'fine' now but I'm going to see him (not to check....or anything :rolleyes:) in about an hour, so I'll report back :)