Introducing .... Miss Babs !

Please welcome Miss Babs to GreyTalk.

Her mom, Diane (seaturtle1), has been lurking for a long time and just this past weekend brought home her new little girl.

Until she gets set up with a photo server, I'll share a few teaser pictures with you.

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02617.jpg

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest greybookends

Babs is gonna be so spoiled! I was with Diane when Babs arrived and she was a nervous wreck! :lol She was telling me of all the shopping she did the day before. Apparently she filled her PT cruiser with doggie necessities among which was FOUR beds and she was wondering if she had enough! :blink: I told her it really didn't matter because Babs was gonna take over her bed anyway> :rolleyes: I guess Monty has been demoted to second place in your heart and Babs is, as is proper, first place, but he would like you to remain president of his fan club. :) Congratulations Diane :confetti I told you you'd find the right hound for you.

Guest crazy4greys

Congrats to Diane! Tell her we need more pics :) Miss Babs is beautiful :wub: and looks like my foster Blitz! They could be twins!

Guest PhillyPups

What a beautiful girl Babs is. :confetti:confetti congrats to both Babs and Diane.

That second picture :wub: she looks so dainty and delicate and feminine!! :confetti:confetti

Lori I was worried about how you were goning to break this Monty. I presume you had to wake him up to tell him?

Babs is the sweetest girlie. She let out one bark when I walked in Diane's home but then must have decided that I smelled sufficiently of dog 'cologne' and that I was OK. She forced me to give her massages and ear scritches. :wub:

OK Diane. I'm sure you're gonna be checking this post out after your night shift.

You need to describe your shopping spree and how you accosted a priest in the process........ :P

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

What a pretty girl! She looks just like Sahara. I saw her when she was at the kennel in Greensboro. Congratulations to Diane!

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

She is GORGEOUS! Tell her Mommy she has to learn how to do pictures quick so we can see more of her! :)

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

She's a beauty!! :wub::wub:

You need to describe your shopping spree and how you accosted a priest in the process........ :P

:blink:

:lol:lol

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest greybookends
She's a beauty!! :wub::wub:

:blink:

:lol:lol

OMG I forgot about Father AL!! That was to funny!! :lol

What a beautiful girl. She looks like my KC who was my first grey...

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest seaturtle123

Hi gang, I am proud to say that I am Bab's new mommy!!!!I have been lurking for about 2 years & know all of you & your dogs & have cried & laughed with all of you. I am originally from R.I., lived in SW Florida for 14 yrs, & now live on the coast of NC. One of the reasons for chosing the area was the satellite group in Wilmington from GFNC where I have been getting my greyhound fix by helping out at m&g, parades, etc...Tough job but somebody has to do it!!

This is my first dog & couldn't have asked for a better match. Babs is 6 yrs old & was returned for reasons unknown. It had to be owner issues, NOT dog issues because this dog is calm, polite around people, walks well on the leash, ignores thunderstorms, ignores the rain, poops & pees in the rain, is cat safe(have 1 indoor cat), rides well in the car, shows little interest in the furniture, zips up & down stairs, shows no interest in little dogs, shoes, etc.....

Lori, Monty will always be my main man even though he is totally a mommy's boy-he sees me coming & just rolls his eyes & thinks - Oh Gawd, here comes that crazy woman who drags me all around Petsmart, parades & even found me in Gatlinburg for Mountain Hounds last year!! There is no place to hide!!

I need to get a better camera & will post soon. I am looking forward to becoming one of the GT Gang & have already made reservations for Beach Bound Hounds in Myrtle Beach!!The beach, greyt dogs, shopping, greyt people-can't wait!! Diane