Sent Whistler To The Bridge Last Night

Guest Greensleeves

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greymom1997

I love to think of all of our beloved greys at Rainbow Bridge running together happily... not running because they have to, but just because they can. No one has to win, no one has to be last... they just have fun... they share their stories about their humans and enjoy each other. They greet old friends and make many new ones all the while waiting for their special someone(s). It comforts me to know that my boys are at peace now... no illness... no pain... My life was enriched beyond words since they came into it and I know that a releationship like that does not end when one of our earthly lives end... it goes on and on...

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I wish I could find the words to make it all better, to make the hurt go away and only allow the good thoughts to flood your brain, but alas there are none.

I am so sorry and feel your pain and hurt and sorrow and all the things that come along with loosing one of our own.

Please know you are not alone in your sorrow and pain but you did what was best for Whistler and he thanks you for that. You took on the pain and hurt upon yourself to allow your boy to go and be free, not easy.

:grouphug :grouphug

I'm so sorry Stephanie :( Whistler was one of the first dogs I got to 'know' when I arrived here in GreyTalkLand.

:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am new to greytalk(few months)and am crying as I read this because I can feel the pain of having a greyhound that is sick w/an incurable disease. I have 2 grey babies and my female was diagnosed in March with GME which is a form of meningitis encephalitis. She has made a miraculous turnaround from March when she couldn't walk and had seizures, she is on prednisone, phenabrabitol daily and chemo every 3rd week, we have spent numerous time at the Hospital. I will keep you in my prayers, so much pain in the death of God's most beautiful animal but it sounds like she brought you so much joy, Whistler is not in pain anymore and is surrounded by all the other beautiful greys who adopted and loved us humans!!!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so sorry!

Farewell Whistler

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest Greensleeves

Thank you all, and thanks to everyone who sent PMs. I will get back to everyone when I can talk/write without bawling.