Isabellas Sister

Miss Isabella (Kiowa Cee Carol)

100_4815a.jpg

While updating our adoption group website on Greyhound Data, I got curious the other day. We did not get Isabella through an adoption group but was asked to take her by friends at her racing kennel. I wondered if her 3 other sisters had been adopted out. She was 1 of 4 little girls. I started looking and found that her sister, Kiowa Cee Cindy had been adopted through CSRA Greyhound Adoptions, Augusta, Ga. I went to their website and got their Phone # and left a message. What a wonderful surprise I had when they not only called me back but forwarded on my message to Cindys humans. Within 24 hours not only did I get to talk with her owner but received pictures as well as information on her. She is tiny(?) like Isabella (50 lbs) but some of her habits and likes/dislikes are the same. Thank you Jeanne McGee (CSRA) for helping me find Isabellas sister. Now If I coud find Kiowa Cee Cathy and Kiowa Cee Candy.

I would like to introduce Miss Kiowa Cee Cindy ---

Bellas sister Cindy

cindy2.jpg

cindy1.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

she's very pretty. it's really nice knowing where siblings are, isn't it? Jeanne McGee is the best, isn't she? She was involved in Loca's GUR from Georgia to Canada.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Congrats! The only siblings of any of my hounds that I know of are Tippy's littermates and I know ALL of them! :lol

She is gorgeous!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC