Beau Is Home

YAY!!! He's home with his family!!!!!

Continued good thoughts being sent your way for a wonderful recovery! He sounds very brave and I assume he is facing you again!!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

YAY!!! He's home with his family!!!!!

Continued good thoughts being sent your way for a wonderful recovery! He sounds very brave and I assume he is facing you again!!

Funny that you say that about being brave. Last eve when I checked in with the hospital, the tech said to me, "don't take this wrong, but he is kinda wimpy". I really couldn't argue! But considering what he has gone through, I think my guy is a very brave little trooper. And yes, he is facing me and I've even gotten my face washed with Beau kisses. :inlove

He's just so quiet. For now. My Dh said maybe he was whining so much there they removed his vocal cords. :o:o:o:o

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Funny that you say that about being brave. Last eve when I checked in with the hospital, the tech said to me, "don't take this wrong, but he is kinda wimpy". I really couldn't argue! But considering what he has gone through, I think my guy is a very brave little trooper. And yes, he is facing me and I've even gotten my face washed with Beau kisses. :inlove

He's just so quiet. For now. My Dh said maybe he was whining so much there they removed his vocal cords. :o:o:o:o

Well, **I** still think he was brave too since none of us goes through that kind of extreme pain on a daily basis...if he wants to whine or fidget or whatever, it probably made him feel better. It may have made them dope him up but in no way do I believe the tech who called him wimpy!!! I don't call my wimpy human patients that when I draw their blood...I just talk about them afterwards!! Hee hee hee! I'm joking around, of course!! He was probably just exasperated from the urgency of the pain....we all know greyhounds are the best patients since they were brought up at kennels with people taking care of them and frequent checks by vets!!!! They are used to all that!!!!

How sweet are those kisses? I love those!!!!!

Feel better soon, Beau!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

I have spent the last 3 days with him. REALLY with him. He is getting better day by day. Thank G*D.

I am staying home tomorrow and I think I have a nanny for Wed, Thur and Friday and that's for no other reason other than to make sure the bull in the china shop (Teddy) doesn't sit on him or Beau jump up on the bed. (NO JUMPING BEAU)

WHen my daughter came by today, he started to get excited (which he is not supposed to do, but try telling HIM that!)

That was a very good sign and yes, I have been absolutely loving his wet loving smoochies like never before.

I love this boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Good to hear he is doing so well. :)

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Keep getting better and better sweetie...and relax and get lots of good rest! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.