Guest Tory

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluaz

:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2

Bye, Ellie, look for Dyceman :weep , he'll show you around-

Lots of wonderful babies there, too many, in fact....

Prayers and hugs from Phoenix-it's ok to cry, I am.

Tory, I am so sorry that Ellie had to leave so soon, but she is now running completely pain-free with our other bridge hounds. I've been thinking of you today and sending my :grouphugs and thoughts your way.

Run free, sweet Ellie :gh_run2:f_pink

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest gapeach1

So very sorry for your loss of your sweet Ellie. Thank you for your continued love and devotion to her, and allowing her to go to the bridge in dignity. Making these decisions is always the hardest thing, and tugs on our hearts, but it was such a loving act that you did for Ellie, and she trusted that loved her enough to do that for her. She will never be far from you, always watching you from above. When the time is right, she will meet with you again at Rainbow Bridge. She is now a treasured angel, and my beloved boys, Tony and Jack, will look after her for you till you meet again.

Run, swiftly and like the wind, sweet Ellie!! You will always carry her in your heart.

GAPeach1

Guest lisa73

Tory I am so so sorry to hear that you lost Ellie. :grouphug if there is anything I can do or you need to chat you know where I am. Love to you all and give Miss Em a big hug from us all.

Guest Carla

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. Ellie is watching over you from the Bridge.

Run free Ellie, you are terribly missed.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Hugs,

Carla

Guest whatahound

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that your tears quickly turn to smiles everytime you think about your little angel.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all, i havent logged on in a while as i was finding it upsetting, i still cry, Ellie is still so missed even though its been 3 weeks tomorow :(

Em is doing well, she does look a little fed up and sad somedays but i dont know if im looking out for it and reading too much into it...

I'm so sorry...Do you think it's harder on Emily because they were littermates?

Edited by Forevermybabies

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Tory, I am so sorry to hear this. :cry1

I remember when I first joined GT you were waiting to get your babies and we all we so happy for you when they finally came home. Your girls will always have a special place in my heart. :heart

Much love from us,

Lucy

Lucy, you said that so well. I remember those months too and how exciting it was. :wub:

Ellie will be greytly missed. :cry1 Our hearts are breaking with you Tory. :heart:grouphug:heart

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

I think it is harder on Em, as they had never been parted...ever :( Its been a long three weeks i tell you...i would have her back in a heartbeat...