The Bridge Has Another Sweet Angel...

Guest Tory

Guest Tory

Ellie passed peacefully over to the bridge this afternoon, im heartbroken :heart: I went with her while she had the sedation and then i came out while she had the final shot, i couldnt be there, i tried so hard but i just couldnt, i went back in after she had gone and sat with her for a while stroking her, told her a million times i loved her and thanked her for being so wonderful...

Ellie has been such a HUGE part of my life since her and Em came into it, we really have had wonderful years together and im so sad that she is gone...

Em is doing well, i think she knows whats happened, she sniffed us all over when we got home and then we took her out for a nice walk...i can imagine ellie was there with us...

I will never forget you my angel, thank you for years of love, happiness and waggy tails...untill we meet again baby girl :heart:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bowiebears

My prayers for you and yours in this time of grief.

Even when you know it was the best thing, it's still hard to deal with the fact that a part of your life has gone on ahead!

She will watch over you and wait for you at The bridge.

--Isaac

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Angel Ellie...send your family a beautiful brilliant Rainbow ok sweetie? And...Kiss Angels Sophia and Queenie for me...I know that they were there to welcome you and show you around the Bridge. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Ellie. :f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest Snowy8

I have been praying for you ever since I read your first post about this time.

I am positive Ellie is with you all the time...that little tug you feel in your chest, its just her roaching in your heart & getting comfortable. She's nestled in there all warm & cozy. She'll be sending you a rainbow or some butterflies soon to let you know she's just fine.

My condolences to your family also. Just give Em some hugs & kisses.

:f_pink:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink:f_pink

Edited by Snowy8

:grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png