Update On Aidans Seizure

Guest sweetgsmom

Guest sweetgsmom

Aidan is doing well, but they can find no reason for the seizure other than the heart arrythmia, she has been through every test possible and they all come back clean. They put her on some different heart medication Propranolol she will take that until we go to the cardiologist on June 23rd until then she has to be watched.

I am just frustrated cause there are no answers, I really want her back to herself again and with the meds she's real larthargic. I guess its just wait and see if she has any more siezures, I sure hope not.

So all prayers would still be appreciated.

Jenny

Sending many prayers...I just hate these seizures...:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Hi Jenny.

As a mom of a gh who's baby just came out of a serious surgery, I can surely appreciate the power of prayers.

GT people truly have the biggest hearts. You can trust that I will say a special prayer for Aidan and you.

hugs and smoochies to your pup.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending many prayers for your baby and hugs for yourself.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Thanks for the update, Jenny. Sorry you don't have any answers yet re the seizure, but at least she hasn't had anymore, no? Sending more prayers and light to your precious girlie. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:grouphug Give a big :kiss2 to my favorite little niece.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest luluaz
Aidan is doing well, but they can find no reason for the seizure other than the heart arrythmia, she has been through every test possible and they all come back clean. They put her on some different heart medication Propranolol she will take that until we go to the cardiologist on June 23rd until then she has to be watched.

I am just frustrated cause there are no answers, I really want her back to herself again and with the meds she's real larthargic. I guess its just wait and see if she has any more siezures, I sure hope not.

So all prayers would still be appreciated.

Jenny

Jenny,

When Max started having episodes, I read voraciously about a number of things that can trigger seizures, and some of them are diet/electolyte imbalanced.

Also, certain strong herbal things can provoke, like rosemary!

It would probably benefit you both if you start to look for some of these in her food(rosemary in kibble) or environment and eliminate when you can?

Just a thought :heart

Lisa, mom to Aidan look-a-like, LuLu!

Just to give everyone an update......Aidan had another seizure last night. Jenny is beside herself and I didn't think she'd come online, so I wanted to let everyone know. Jenny has talked to the vet and they will be changing Aidan's meds. I'm sure there's more that the vet will be doing, but I'll let Jenny tell you that.

Please say a prayer for Aidan........she's only 2 and is just too young to have to go through this.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Oh crap... :( Sending more prayers to this precious youngster. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.