Swelling In The Leg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry, and I commend you for your positive attitude. Best wishes for a peaceful passing. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest bowiebears

I am so sorry for your loss.

Our furkids are such a blessing, even in their difficult periods.

Love such as we nkow with them is something very special, and hard to lose.

My condolenes, thoughts & prayers for all of you.

One day we will all meet at The Bridge.

--Isaac

Oh goodness! I hope it works and helps! I take back everything I wrote in my last post!

Go Artemis!!!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Okay we just got back. We decided to try pain meds first. Once she got up she was actually doing pretty good. We are going to try Deramaxx to see how she does.

We're just going to continue taking it one day at a time.

The entire time in the car I just kept looking at her. Her eyes were bright and she was looking at everything going by. We don't feel that she's ready to go just yet.

signature.jpg

Argo and bridge babies Artemis, Icarus and Iris.

I hope she has a lot of good time left.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Hang in there as long as you are comfy girl. Give mom the correct signs when the time is right. You are certainly in my prayers.

Hang in there as long as you are comfy girl. Give mom the correct signs when the time is right. You are certainly in my prayers.

That's really what I'm hoping for. It just didn't seem like she was ready to go this morning. I hope the pain meds will let her be herself until she's ready to go.

signature.jpg

Argo and bridge babies Artemis, Icarus and Iris.

The entire time in the car I just kept looking at her. Her eyes were bright and she was looking at everything going by. We don't feel that she's ready to go just yet.

Vinnie did this to me the day I thought was "the day" and we were to go after school. From the momoent he was up, he was perky (perky for Vin is a stretch, but you know what i mean) Everything I saw, including him on the couch when I got home, said today is not the day. He couldn't step up 6" without pain. SO, we went to see the vet as scheduled, and he told the vet and staff that today was not the day. Craziest thing I ever saw. And he did not go that day. :)

Edited by VinnieAndRexsMom

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.