Beau Back At Vet. Update Post 78 -0ut Of Surgery

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers and white light. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Went to visit Beau tongiht and made the difficult descision not to go in and actually see him. When we got there, they said, if he gets excited, you will have to leave. I thought to myself, excited? I thought he was sedated. They said the sedation was wearing off and he was resting comfortabley until someone came into the room. Because his leg is set until the surgery tomorrow, he will stand and wag his tail when someone comes in. I said to them if I walk in that room, he will go NUTS and then I will have to leave him. That would be cruel to do. So, I left the shirt of mine that I had brought for him and his hedgehog with some kibble. When I called an hour ago, they said he did eat 80% of it.

I was surprised to learn that from 11pm to 7am there is NO ONE IN THE HOSPITAL. Even after surgery. I said I was willing to pay for overnight monitoring but I did not want Beau alone after surgery.

So, tomorrow is the surgery. I'm scared. My house is so unbelievalby quiet with out him. I miss him terribly and I am counting the minutes until I can see that sweet face.

Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart for helping me through this. It's tough.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending lots of hugs and prayers that all goes well tomorrow, and after. What a monstrous scare and worry for you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:goodluck for Beau.

:grouphug for you.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

prayers and tons of love being sent your way. Beau will be ok. you need to rest now. it made be harder when he starts the recovery process. we are holding you all close. keep us posted.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Many good thoughts being sent your way!!!!

Beau will be fine once he gets his surgery, you did everything exactly right.

:f_pink:airmail:f_pink

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

sending prayers for Beau!!!!! :hope :hope :candle:hope :hope :candle

I'd be very worried too, if no one was there overnight :( :( :( :( When Nube had his bloat surgery we had to move him (RIGHT AFTER, NOT fun) to the E-Vet so he could be monitored overnight...... :unsure

please keep us posted!!!!

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Just adding another hug for you :grouphug and some 'speedy recovery' wishes to Beau!!

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Sitting at my desk at work, very grateful that the doctors are not in the office today. Staring at the computer, doodling all over papers, lost in thoughts about nothing and everything.

Can't do anything as it's all out of my hands now. Loss of control, an unsettling feeling, espeically for someone like me. This causes a lot of unresolved personal issues to surface.

My love and prayers are with my baby. I have to trust that he will be OK.

It is going to be a very long morning.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest ss556

Hold on Robin, Beau will need you. As far as other personal matters coming to surface, I totally understand that. Been there. Remember, you have a lot of prayers out there for Beau and you, please update when you hear from the vet.