Our Cody Angelo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of your funny little fuzzy man tonight.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh no... :( Your poor lil' Cody... This must just break your heart to pieces. Sending lots of light, prayers and hugs to all of you. :candle:hope:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Come on little Fuzzy Man - get better soon and come home, where you belong :candle

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Checking in for a pupdate. Hugs and prayers.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest gapeach1

Praying very hard for your sweet Cody. How is he doing? It is almost like deja vu with my beloved Tony, that I sadly lost in February 2006. Hope that your vet can work a miracle for you. How old is Cody? I know that the waiting is by far the worst. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

GAPeach1

Praying very hard for your sweet Cody. How is he doing? It is almost like deja vu with my beloved Tony, that I sadly lost in February 2006. Hope that your vet can work a miracle for you. How old is Cody? I know that the waiting is by far the worst. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

GAPeach1

Things are going much better now...Little Cody Angelo (7) is home! :yay He can't stand well...falls...he did drink...eat...and pee and poo with me holding him up. He has been VERY content in BrookLynne's crate chewing her rawhide bone...he is very alert and has not slept at all but he knows his legs aren't working yet...they said by tomorrow evening the effects of the valium drip should be gone and he should be back to normal...he has to be seen by Dr. Beth in 48 hours. He is being such a good boy. Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts for our little man...I hope that this chapter is closed. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Home?! That's wonderful!!!!!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm just now seeing this thread, Patti, and while I'm so sad for your little Cody, I'm also delighted to hear that he has come home and is on the mend. Prayers for your special boy :hope :hope :hope :hope

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Oh good boy Cody Angelo :yay Welcome home fuzzy boy! :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!