Keep Sending Thoughts For Mia

After 4 vet visits, SubQ fluids, adjusting her Doxy dosage, etc, Mia is FINALLY starting to perk back up. After her last vet visit on Saturday, she had a huge flare up, her joints swelled back up and she had a fever again, she was very lethargic. We think it was caused by the stress of the vet visit, not only did they draw a bunch of blood this time, but they gave her subQ fluids and poked and prodded her and made her cry out in pain several times.

But tonight I was working upstairs and she came up to tell me she had to go potty! She hasn't come up the stairs voluntarily or without help in over a week so I was very excited to see her up there whining at the door. Of course we celebrated with a cookie! :)

Keep those good thoughts coming, it seems like we are finally getting everything right. I just hope she continues to improve and feels like her old self again soon! :beatheart

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Big relief! Hope she continues to do well.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Winterwish

Oh that is good news,I can just imagine your relief at her coming upstairs! Keep getting better little sweetie. :heart

Sending thoughts of wellness for Mia, :hope:hope:bighug

good girl, Mia :yay continued prayers for your little girl :hope :hope

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I dropped her off at Cynthia's tonight (I didn't feel good about bringing her to Mountain Hounds with us and I didn't feel good about leaving her, but Cynthia is a close friend who also has greyhounds and she has my credit card in case a vet visit is necessary while we are gone). It was so hard to leave her there, Cynthia said she whined for me after we left and I wanted to go back and scoop her up and bring her home. :( But she will be safe and happy there, so keep sending good thoughts!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Guest Winterwish

oh it must be so hard to leave her, :grouphug it sounds like she really is in good hands,and Mountain Hounds will soon be over and you'll be right back to Mia. Hang in there Mia and mom! :gh_child:hope

Alisha MIa has been in my thoughts a lot. I'm glad she is starting to respond to the meds. Keep it up Mia you will be back to your old self in no time.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Sending my many prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.