Would Appreciate Some Prayers

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

We have an appointment at 4:15 this afternoon. She hasn't been quite right this week as she has gone in her kennel several times during the day to lay, which is totally NOT her. She prefers to be right by me, usually at the computer.

For the first time in the 4 1/2 years I have had her, she would not eat this morning :cry1 Her eyes also look sick if you know what I mean.

Something is definitely wrong.

Please send a prayer or two for my albino fruitbat girl!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amberj002

Poor sweetie, sending many prayers that she feels better and is back to herself very soon.

Sending some hugs for her momma too

Poor sweetie--feel better soon.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest Hannah

sending good thoughts towards the fruit bat :grouphug:

Hannah

(trying to work out the time difference to know if she should be looking for an update before she goes to bed)

The Albino Fruitbat Fan Club, ND Division and OK Division, have passed a joint get-well resolution, followed by a don't-worry-your-mom point of order!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Prayers in abundance.

I hope Skiddle-Diddle Knick-Knack feels like herself soon!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

:(

Hope baby girl is feeling better soonest.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

What?? Skittle not eating?? The Fruitbat is off her feed?? No no no! Not right. We here in our house will be holding vigil 'til we hear what's what, at least. :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.