Introducing Myself (and My Hound!)

Guest CWFoster

Guest BugsBunny

Oh she's adorable, I think China is a great name....and suits her beautiful porcelaine complection.

She'd make a stunning Lladro figurine.

:)

Guest cronescreatures

Hi! I'm Kay and I'm new to Greytalk, but not new to greyhounds. I am the Director of Crone's Creatures Greyhound Adoptions, based in Ocala, FL and we currently have 5 greyhounds; Courtney, Sahara, Fritz, Awesome and Brigid (personal pets), 2 cats; Henri and Cleo, and 5 foster greyhounds; Runout, Jambalaya, Hank, Pookey and Nella. We aldo have 2 greyhound Bridge kids; Lucinda and Floyd and too many cat Bridge kids to count. I stopped adding the cats after we got our first greyhound in 2001, and now we do mainly just greyhounds. The cats will stay until they go to the Bridge, but we will probably stick to just greyhounds after that.

I have heard only good things about greytalk, and after having a post I had written yesterday about a grey needing pulled from a shelter (he was pulled by another group and is safe and heading for a couch), got posted here, I had quite a few pm's inviting me to join Greytalk, so I decided I would follow thru.

Our greyhounds range in age from 13 1/2 (Courtney, who's birthday is 9/11) to just barely 2 (Brigid), and they are affectionately known as "The Brindle Bunch" because we have every color of brindle imaginable (Brigid is a blue brindle)! Courtney is our only non-brindle - she's a basic black!

Anyway, I hope that this will be a greyt place to visit and to meet and talk with even more greyhound folk that I already do! One can never have too many greyhounds or too many greyhound friends! (actually, one CAN have too many greyhounds - 10 is more than enough!)

Kay (cronescreatures