Bodie's Going On A Road Trip!

Guest Bodie

Guest Bodie

After all of the glowing recommendations I received from many of you about Dr. Couto and the Greyhound Health and Wellness Program at Ohio, I contacted them for an appointment to get Bodie's skin biopsied. Imagine my surprise when they asked if we could bring Bodie this Friday! It appears Dr. Couto is going on a month long lecture tour and he wants to see Bodie before he leaves. So we did last minute requests for vacation time and re-arranged our schedules in order to get our boy some help. We will be leaving very early Friday morning for the seven hour trip and returning sometime on Saturday.

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement, good thoughts, recommendations, and best wishes. I will let you know what Dr. Couto finds. Let's hope he can help poor Bodie. This week, I discovered that in addition to having the rash and sores on his feet and nose, it has spread to the area directly beneath his tail. Poor boy, now he has an additional point of misery. I just want my happy boy back and well again.

Rhonda

Edited by Bodie

Guest boondog

I'm glad Dr. Couto can see you so quickly. I was hoping to meet up with you, but we're going out of town on Friday morning. Please let us know how things go for Bodie.

Guest greytmonty

Rhonda, I am so glad you were able to arrange this appointment. I hope it goes well and that Dr. Couto and his team figure out what poor Bodie is dealing with and give you a good treatment plan. Keep us posted!!!!!

Karen