Hi Everyone (picture Below)

Guest LolasMom

Guest LolasMom

Well, I guess there's no time like the present to jump in and say "hi" from Diana and her beautiful black girl Lola :rolleyes: Lola came to her forever home just four months ago. She's (of course) the love of myself and my husband's life! :wub:

Although I've had rescue fur babies all of my life this is my first greyhound. What a treat and a privledge - she truely is a little angel-alien!

Thank you everyone for all the great advice, laughs and sometimes wet eyes you've given me with your words and pictures. I've used so much of the wisdom and experience here to help me and Lola that I can't thank you enough. :yay

I'm not much of a computer person but I guess you get the hang of it eventually... :withstupid

Edited by LolasMom

Welcome! Hopefully we will get to see pictures of the beautiful Lola.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Welcome to GT!! You will have a blast here!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest MogiBlueMom
:welcome Hello there! You will really love this site. Please post some pics of your sweetie. (I'm partial to black hounds!)

Guest LolasMom

Thanks for such a warm welcome! :blush

I'm sooo proud of Lola (totally subjective, of course). She's a graduate of Family Dog class at the local humane society and last night graduated Trail

Manners! :yay She seems to love the time there..not to mention the lamb and hot dog treats.

She actually looks forward to sharing, loves belly rubs when she's resting and jumps into the car :banana (very big changes for her!!!)

Lola came to me with a BAD case of hookworms and prasites - but her tummy's getting better slowly but surely :sick

Mom...stop talking and show them my picture

lola.jpg

:wave:wave:wave

Guest weycoolgrey

Dewey says "hubba hubba" and "Hi"!

Lola sure is a pretty girl- can't wait to see and read more about her! Welcome from Massachusetts!

:welcome Hi and welcome!! Lola is gorgeous! :wub:

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound