I Just Can't Believe It......nor Do I Want To!

Guest blastsmom

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Terri.

I just saw this post!!! I am sooooo sorry. I hope that the diagnosis turns out to be wrong and he is alright.

Hugs to all of you and esp. to little Ben.

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest blastsmom

Just a little update....my reg vet looked at the xray....she def. sees lesions on the leg....but the chest..she says she needs more definite films..these were fuzzy...it may be a fungal infection, which she said could be worse. I know we are having issues with the darn xrays...so still waiting to hear from Dr. C......

I will contact him again in a few days If i dont hear anything....

thanks for all the prayers......... I dont even sleep.... I sit there and watch him sleep......

Guest maryjo79

You've been constantly in my thoughts over the past few days. :grouphug :grouphug I can't imagine how overwhelming this all is for you. If there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask. :grouphug

Guest Kipsmom

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

My sisters dog just fought a year of fungal infections. She's well now but it is a hard road to go down with very uncertain outcomes. Much like cancer.

:hope :hope for you all!!!

Just a little update....my reg vet looked at the xray....she def. sees lesions on the leg....but the chest..she says she needs more definite films..these were fuzzy...it may be a fungal infection, which she said could be worse. I know we are having issues with the darn xrays...so still waiting to hear from Dr. C......

Do you know Bullett's racing history? If there's any chance that he was an Arizona racer, it could be Valley Fever (fungal). We've recently had two VF dogs that presented with a limp, had bone and lung lesions but was not OS. Both are recovering with anti-fungal Tx. Keeping your precious boy in my prayers. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.