Need Some Good Thoughts For Allie

Last night after the dogs got their treats for the night. I was looking at Allie's mouth and it looked like she had a piece of treat stuck on the side. So, I had her come over to me and I tried to push the "treat" into her mouth. The "treat" would not move. I opened her mouth and it looked like she has a growth in her mouth.

I took her to the vet this morning. We started her on meds (clavamox) today and did blood work to send off. She is going back on Wed for a dental and growth removal. The vet said that they may have to remove the tooth. He doesn't think that the bone is involved but will know more when he gets a better look. :hope:hope

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Guest SillyDog

Oooh, poor Allie! I hope the Clavamox calms it down, and I hope your vet is able to get rid of it with minimal collateral damage. Good luck!

Sending many prayers and white light for Allie and for you Cully. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending prayers and hugs and more hugs. Hopefully it's just a benign tissue overgrowth that can be easily removed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Cully--- If it maks you feel any better, back in March, I noticed a growth in Teddy's mouth. It was on the roof of his mouth behind his front teeth.

It is "normal" to have some sort of growth there (As per the vet) but this was rather large.

So we had it removed with his dental and a biopsy was done. It was benign.

I sure your baby will be OK.

Prayers and good thoughts headed your way.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending prayers your way. Maddie had a growth inside her mouth near her inside cheek (I called it a barnale or a blooming onion) because it looked like thise two items. Went to the vet and the vet said it was a pampinolla (sp?) - bascially it was a cold sore. Gave us some pills to give to her and in about 2 weeks it was completely gone.

Edited by Maddiesmom

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

All fingers and toes and paws crossed for your girlie today -- update when you can!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest SillyDog

My Mom actually has an extra bone in her jaw that sticks out slightly under her tongue. She's had it checked out & it's just an anomaly. I hope Allie's is something just as benign.

Guest SquanHound

How is she doing? Ping had a growth taken out of his mouth last year - even though his was malignant they got clean margins on it and we haven't had any problems since (**knock wood**). I hope Allie's is benign and that she is doing well.