Dylan- My Baby Boy

GreyTzu

Guest w00wah

Now, see, this is why I don't visit the Remembrance forum - it's too emotional. So very beautifully written, Wendy - a lovely tribute to your precious boy. What a doll he was. So sorry for your heartache right now. :grouphug

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a beautiful tribute to your sweet baby boy. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Dylan. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Wendy and Kevin, my heart goes out to you both :grouphug as you both grieve the loss of your beloved, precious hound, Dylan. I can't remember reading a more heartfelt or poignant tribute. We never seem to have enough time with our babes, but the life you gave to Dylan was a life filled with much love, much respect, much joy, and much support.

I'm so sorry :cry1

:f_red:gh_run2

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye to a cherished friend. I know how hard that final act of love is. Dylan was lucky to have your love, and you are lucky to have the memories. May your memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Dylan.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

It is so hard to type through my tears. I am so sorry for your loss. Dylan was a very special boy and such a beautiful Angel. I just know my Angel Sophia is chasing him around. Angel Dylan: God needed yet another beautiful Angel to grace the heavens and you were called. There is no more sickness or pain at the Bridge. Please send your family those "one mores" on a gentle breeze sealed with a kiss.

My deepest sympathy and prayers.

:grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh Wendy, I'm so sorry. You'll be in my thoughts. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Wendy, that was a truly beautiful and moving tribute to a dear and loving friend. Perhaps our much loved and missed Ms. Dylan was at the bridge to greet your sweet Dylan and they are running with the wind at this moment. May you and your family find comfort for your heartache at his loss.

:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry about your loss. All our sympathy.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss. Your tribute to Dylan was beautiful.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Farewell Dylan

I'm so sorry Wendy! :weep

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest McGreyt

Oh, Wendy. I'm so sorry for your loss of Dylan! What you wrote about him, and for him, was deeply moving. No doubt he knew he was loved.