Dylan- My Baby Boy

GreyTzu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Wendy. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing Dylan's story.

I do hate cancer.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Oh, Wendie.....

:f_yellow

Run free, sweet Dylan

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

I'm so sorry. :cry1

What a wonderful tribute to your special boy.

Godspeed Dylan.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest how888

Wendy, I am so so sorry to read this. May your wonderful memories comfort you in the days, weeks and years to come. Godspeed sweet Dylan, run with the wind "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" til we all meet n greet one last time.

I'm so sorry! :cry1:cry1 :cry1

thank you for sharing such a beautiful story :cry1:cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Tenderhearts

My heart hurts for both of you! :cry1 :cry1

Run free, handsome boy, and say hello to Bart and Lori Ann for me! :gh_run

Wendy :grouphug I dont even know what to say... Im off all weekend if you need ANYTHING let me know :grouphug :grouphug Im so sorry :cry1

Im honored to have met him, if only for a short while, my prayers to you and Kevin :grouphug

Edited by StridersSis

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

oh Wendy........

I'm so sorry.

Run with the angels baby....

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Guest K9_Lady

:cry1 Wendy and Kevin, I am so very sorry on your loss of Dylan. What a beautiful remembrance of Dylan and remember he will always be in your Heart and at your Side. :heart:paw:gh_run2

He knew he was loved :grouphug

Guest darlene

Oh Wendy, I'm so VERY sorry! :weep:grouphug:f_red You can just tell from your words what a special boy Dylan was. I truly believe that one day, we'll be with them again, and what a day THAT will be!! Until then, run free sweetheart. :gh_run:angelwings

Wendy, I know it's so hard to say goodbye to one so dear in your heart. But there he will remain, a part of who you are. They change us with their gentle ways. They soften our edges and smooth our soul. They quietly settle into our hearts and our lives without any expectations. What they give us in life is so much more than the pain of their leaving. They slip out and away yet remain where they belong. In our heart and in our soul, memories that color our world just a shade brighter. Another angel takes flight.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Oh dear :f_red what a touching and beautiful farewell tribute! For a moment I was back beside Harley at the emergency hospital after the doctor showed me the x-ray of his shattered shoulder -- we never knew he had cancer till too late. :cry1

Some greyhounds leave an empty space so infinitely larger than their physical presence had been that your whole house and heart are just shatteringly empty. I am so, so sorry... and I hope that the larger-than-life love you shared fills up that empty space with healing good memories in time. For now, it seems so unreal, doesn't it...... but in truth, he will never leave you.

Huggs and much white light and healing energy --

Run with the stars beautiful Dylan... I look forward to meeting you some day....

Bless,

Sage in RI

Mom2Shiloh

forever Mom2Harley

Such a loving and heartwarming tribute to your first and best boy. :heart I'm so very sorry for your loss. There never is enough time. :grouphug Godspeed, precious Dylan...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.