Macdaddy Moving To Arizona...response

WOW!! Thanks for all the kind messages and warm welcomes :colgate ... sorry I've not replied sooner but we've been so very busy getting the house ready to sell..signed papers yesterday!!.. and will be in Az by the end of June....

Maryjo79..Tucson is not that far..in fact we were at a greyhound picnic for Az Adopt a Greyhound in the very north end of Tucson on March 31 on the way home...good friends of ours adopted Cahill, their GH puppy from that group and we went with them for the day..

aHicks...Hey cool..Elaine, Tim and Mary Lisa are all good friends and greyhound buds from Nittany..we stayed with Tim and ML on the way home and our new place is only about 1/2 mile from them...

Widowcali....Solvang 08 sounds GREYT..we used to live in Long Beach 30 plus years ago..is Peasoup Andersons still in business??

Shermanator...Miracopa looks to be just a spit away from Sun Lakes...isn't there some type of big rescue kennel out that way?

Great Lucy....How 'bout that!..we're going to be in Ironwood too..on Champagne..about 1/2 mile from the Ironwood golf course...not sure how far from the clubhouse...looking forward to meeting up with those black doggies!!

To all new Az. friends.. looking forward to linking up with you..will contact when we're out there...

To all old Pa. friends...you've been GREYT...gonna miss GIG and Grapehounds and Dewey..best of luck...

Bill, Mac and Charm at the bridge

Dogs and small children are the only people I really get along with....MacDaddy

Hi Macdaddy!! I missed seeing you at GIG - have a great life in AZ!! (I love AZ and NM so I don't blame you a bit for moving there!!)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Hi there - I'm Donna and I live in Scottsdale. I volunteer for Arizona Adopt A Greyhound which is the largest Greyhound adoption organization in Arizona. http://www.arizonaadoptagreyhound.org/index.php

A lot of the volunteers go to Petsmart and Petco once a month with their Greys so we might see you there.

there is one at Chandler and Alma School in Chandler that is near where we'll be living where I plan on taking Mac...will have to find out which day of the month the M&G is held but will be there as soon as we get squared away...

I wouldn't have said anything but you mentioned PA and Nittany in your post. Figured it wouldn't have been too much of a coincidence if you were on a PSU football board.

I'm a big fan of New Mexico, personally. I might wind up living there in the distant future.

Hi there - I'm Donna and I live in Scottsdale. I volunteer for Arizona Adopt A Greyhound which is the largest Greyhound adoption organization in Arizona. http://www.arizonaadoptagreyhound.org/index.php

A lot of the volunteers go to Petsmart and Petco once a month with their Greys so we might see you there.

I know...there's one near Chandler and Alma School in Chandler that will be fairly close to where we'll be living...I plan on taking Mac there once we're settled and I find out what day of the month the M&G is held...we were active with Nittany Greyhounds here and want to be involved with a rescue group there also...

Guest Spencers_Greyt

I know...there's one near Chandler and Alma School in Chandler that will be fairly close to where we'll be living...I plan on taking Mac there once we're settled and I find out what day of the month the M&G is held...we were active with Nittany Greyhounds here and want to be involved with a rescue group there also...

When you're ready just let me know. I have the schedule....