Lady Is Going To The Bridge Today

Guest tanner

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prayers of peace and comfort for you and Lady. f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest chadmom

I am so very, very sorry. I will have you in my thoughts today, and for the many days to come. Please take care and know in your heart you gave Lady so much love, even as you make this painful decision.

Our heart cries with yours.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest luluaz

Dear Lady, please pass softly...... say hello to my bridge babies, you will know them and others who will help welcome you.

So many are leaving us right now, how sad.

"To everything, there is a season-"

Peace and comforting words to Lady and you and your family. :f_pink:gh_run2:paw

Guest paulamariez

Many prayers being sent to you and Lady today. It's one of the worst things in the world to have to deal with.

Godspeed Beautiful Lady. She will take a huge part of your heart to carry her safely on her journey and she will leave with you beautiful memories until you meet again. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest luvmygreys
:f_white I'm so sorry for your loss. May God grant you the strength you need to get through these next days. God Bless

Guest myjazzy

Know that you are ending her pain, and that she will still be with you. You are giving her the most selfless gift you can give her. :grouphug