Honey

Guest Greytmom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeannejj

I am sorry for your loss of Honey. It's always hard to say goodbye to a cherished friend.

Run free, sweet Honey.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest how888

I am so very sorry. Godspeed sweet angel Honey. An angel that once graced our earth is now gracing our Heavens. Run free with that gentle spirit Honey.

I met your sweet Honey in Kansas City when she was there for the haul that brought her to you. She was truly adorable. I think all of us fell in love with her immediately.

Our time to share with these special hounds is always far too short, but thank you for giving her three wonderful years.

Godspeed Honey. Your memory will always remain in my heart.

Ann

NewSiggy09b.jpg

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Greytmom

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. Ann, I am so touched that you still remember Honey.

I am so grateful to TLC and GSKS for taking Honey in (twice) and for sending her to me

Run fast and free Honey. Please send your family a very good sign that you are ok.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I'm so sorry your beloved girlie had to leave you.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

The photos of Honey show what a sweet and lovely girl she was. You gave her the best years she had ever experienced in life and I'm sure she loved you as dearly as you came to love her. I'm so sorry for your loss of this beautiful lady and hope you find comfort in the memories of your very special time with her.

:f_red:f_pinkf_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy