Miss Nellie Sent Us A Sign Yesterday!

greytdecals

oh my God I've got goosebumps after reading that!!!!!

that is just amazing!!!!!

sending hugs to Katie-bug and you guys, too!!!! :bighug :bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Nellie :wub: Suzie I couldn't post earlier when I read this, couldn't see for some reason.

I hope Katie Bug is feeling better. I think Miss Nellie was telling you that she'll take care of Katie wherever she is. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Oh Suz, your story gave me goosebumps, and made my eyes fill with tears as I can so imagine how it must have felt to see that piece of paper. WoW.

:grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest vahoundlover

OMG! :cry1 Tears, because I can imagine how that made you feel...that is really neat.... Miss Nellie is still with you guys, watching over you and she's OK! :grouphug

Sending lots of prayers for Katie Bug :kiss2

My baby girl left us on April 17th. I still cry every day and am still waiting for some sign that is arrived at the bridge and is OK.

This brought tears to my eyes once again but gave me hope I will get a sign from my girl.

Sheila

Shelia, this IS a sign, for you and all of us who have lost furbabies. :) Thanks for sharing, that really did give me both goosebumps and tears .

That's great! And it's not 'just' a ripped piece of paper, it looks a LOT like an excused-from-class form similar to the ones from my old highschool. She got a "hall pass" from heaven to send you the sign!

:heart

OMG...a "hall pass" from heaven :wub: tears flowing again

p.s. thanks everyone.... for reading my story! I knew you would all understand and not think I was some kind of crazy person... doG works in mysterious ways sometimes

and for those of you waiting for a sign from your hound ...when you least expect it, expect it :wub:

oh and btw...that piece of paper is laminated and going in the "shadow" box I am making for Miss Nellie ;)

Edited by greytdecals

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Guest how888

OMG now I always did believe in signs and boy did you get a big one!!! The power of intuition is written in books everywhere and it always says to watch for the signs. So happy you got one. I know many have gotten rainbows but when I saw that piece of paper I had tears in my eyes

What a happy story. I'm so glad you shared it. Hard to read in allergy season though. My Jilly Bug hopes your Katy Bug is feeling ever so much better today.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest patti909

As I first starting reading this I was thinking how could know it really is a sign from Miss Nellie....well that leaves no doubt! What a wonderful experience!

Dogs as good as Miss Nellie don't shirk their responsibilities to their families just because their physical bodies have left this earth.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Thank you for sharing that story!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

That's incredible. What a lovely way for your girl to let you know she's looking out for you.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

• 3 weeks later...