Hello - Just Joined

Guest BrindleBeauty

Guest BrindleBeauty

BreezeAnimalsMikeErika028.jpg

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself (Erika), and my brindle greyhound girl Breeze. We are from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL. Having a little trouble editing my profile, so it's a little boring as of now. I adopted Breeze last summer, and she is just a wonderful part of our family. She is such a sweet girl. We would like to meet more greyhound people, so that is why we are here! As of now, my new project will soon be opening up a cafe press store with trendy greyhound designs that I will be completing. Breeze was the model and inspiration of course! She is such a "Diva"! ROO-ROO!

Guest K9_Lady
:welcome I live on the far NW side of Chicago but no Greyhound as of yet :sad1 ! Breeze is a Beauty! There is some very good information on the board and some very nice Peeps!

Guest weycoolgrey
:welcome Welcome from Mass!! Have you been warned yet? This site is ADDICTIVE!! Looking forward to more pictures and stories about Breeze!

Guest OMGiluvgreys

I'm in Rolling Meadows. We have a Greyhound walking group that has about 30 Greys and meet at Twin Lakes in Palatine on Weds. evenings between 6:30 and 7 pm

Guest K9_Lady
I'm in Rolling Meadows. We have a Greyhound walking group that has about 30 Greys and meet at Twin Lakes in Palatine on Weds. evenings between 6:30 and 7 pm

I will have to join you all just to get my Greyhound fix until I have one of my own! :lol

Guest BrindleBeauty

Thanks for the info! Breeze & I will have to attend, it sounds like fun! Also, Breeze & I attend monthly greyhound playgroups at Best Friends Windy City (North Ave & Elston) on Sunday. We have a blast running around with the other greyhounds!! :gh_run2 After the playgroup, Breeze sleeps all day!