Mr. Stinger

Guest JJStingersMom

Guest JJStingersMom

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for checking in with Stinger & I. As for Stinger's issues see below.

The PAW. It is all better! Yeah !!

The POOH. Still yucky. The vet / doc saw Stinger yesterday. The vet/doc has put Stinger back on Flagyl 250mg once a day. Because his pooh is like pudding. ( And took him off his vomitt med )

The DIET. He is still on his BLAND Chicken and Rice diet. Now with DRY DOG FOOD ok to wean him on. The vet/doc had put him on Eauk Low Residue .

NEW ISSUE : A very Swollen right eye ball. Who know where that came from. That was treated. With dye in the eye and some ointment. And cold compresses. That is almost all better. The swellen had gone down a bit.

Now the vet/doc is Questioning is Stinger has ROUNDWORM. because of his pooh issues. So The vet.doc has Stionger on a 3 day powder med that goes in plain yougart. To help treat/prevent roundworm issues. Nice..

We will have to go back in one week to have the bloodwork drawn and his pooh sample looked at. Till than it is a mystery when he will be 100 per cent all better.

I was just thinking about you this morning. Hopefully he'll be back to his happy self next week.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest JJStingersMom
Hope he's on the road to recovery now; sounds like the vet is doing a good job!

Stinger is almost 100 %. The vet put him a powder med . ( Panacur ) It has helped 100 per cent for his loose stool. With the first does Stinger pooh is formed. WOW what a big result for it and the flagyl. Plus the combo of human and dry low residue dog food. Stinger is back to old happy self again.

My real vet/ doc did a wounderfull job. His fill in did a so so job. :blush

As for his Eye it is all better. :colgate

I hope this will the last of issues. Sringer issues has cost me a pretty penny. :blink: