Mia's Test Results Are In

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending many prayers and gentle hugs. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

She is really feeling a LOT better! We had to take a quick shopping trip and when we got home, she met us at the door with a waggy tail! She trotted (slowly) in the yard again this evening and she wagged her tail when I called her over for some love. I am so relieved to see her slowly getting back to her normal self. You don't realize how much you miss that waggy tail until it is gone!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

I'm so glad to hear that Mia has her waggy tail back! Sending healing thoughts that she continues to get better soon!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest crazy4greys

Alisha~ just saw this thread. I am sorry Mia wasn't feeling well. I hope she continues to get better! :grouphug She sure is beautiful!

Guest KennelMom

VERY relieved to hear she's starting to feel better! Keep us posted on how she's doing and how the TBD tests come back!

I just got a call from the vet, Mia's Erlichea titer is WAY high, she said normal was 1:20, hers is 1:1200 so we are going to continue the doxy and the metacam and she should feel better really soon. I am just relieved to know what it is! She is getting lots and lots of love and attention (and she is soaking that up like the little princess she is! :lol)

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

Oh! Alisha! Wow! How wierd to be glad your dog has erlichia, but to be able to find and treat it in such short order ... what a relief!! :P

I bet you're just bouncing to know it can be taken care of!!

:bighug to both of you!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest KennelMom

I just got a call from the vet, Mia's Erlichea titer is WAY high, she said normal was 1:20, hers is 1:1200 so we are going to continue the doxy and the metacam and she should feel better really soon. I am just relieved to know what it is! She is getting lots and lots of love and attention (and she is soaking that up like the little princess she is! :lol )

I pm'd you :D But wanted to post :yay :yay that you have a diagnosis and know you are treating for the right thing! You may find your laid back, mellow hound gets a lot more oomph in her step than ever before once she's gone through her treatment ;)

Guest greybookends

I am glad they found out what the problem is and can treat and cure it. Hugs to the whole household. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Guest paulamariez

Mia is in my thoughts and prayers. My husky had Erlichia a little over a year ago. She had a round of the Doxy and is doing fine. I'm hoping for the same outcome for your little girl!