Twice ....

Guest IrskasMom

Guest IrskasMom

Yesterday ....we had to see the Vet for second time on the same Episode. It comes out of nowhere.

Morty either has a pinched Nerv in the back Neck or his back is giving out . He acts real subdued and

walks around Head down and will not lay down for hours panting . Not even the Vet knows whats

causing it . He gets a Shot for Pain ( Vet says Steroid ) and he is better in Hours. Today will be a

quiet Day . I would like to know , if someone else has the same Problem ???? :unsure:unsure:unsure

I am so sorry. Sending prayers...Our Angel Sophia had problems like this and hers was a very bad disc in her neck. Please keep us updated as you can. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Erica, has the vet given you any muscle relaxers, like Robaxin? That may help. Did Morty recently do some vigorous running around, maybe some tight turns? How old is Morty now? My angel, Bailey, hurt her neck the first time when she was 9 years old. We thought we got her all fixed up and about 6 months later, she did it again. I was told to not allow her to run after that, so she got walks only, the rest of her days. It's the best way to keep them in shape as they age. Just like humans, walking is the safest and easiest way to stay in shape...the least hard on the joints, etc. You may want to try acupuncture as well...

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest IrskasMom

Thank you all for your Concern. Yesterday , he was still moping around and I gave him per Vet a Rimadyl.

He did a lot of Couchwatching but by Evening then he was much better.

Michelle , no Muscle Relaxer just a Pain-Shot. He was not even running when this happen . But I could really

see from one minute to the other , he was a changed Dog.

Well....he is back to is old self . Thank God. NO extreme or even little running today. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest lizmego

I would recommend a chiropractic vet. Traditional vets treat the symptom, the chiropractic vet would re-align what is off. Worked wonders for Effee, age 10, when she was limping. Her neck is what was out of whack.

See if there is a vet in your area -- linky