Please, Good Thoughts For Sprite

previous story: http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showto...p;hl=elbow+lump

her tumors came back, six distinct lumps on her right elbow and shoulder.

Surgery was today and she did well. chest x-ray clean, labs fine. And she came out on the anesthesia too.

Her temp never dropped, stayed steady through the whole thing at 101ish. Her surgeon said it looked like

some of the tumors had died, having outgrown their blood supply. He was to send of biopsies.

I have a couple of before pictures that even make me sqeamish and I will post them later after I find my

batteries and the camera cable. (still trying to find things from having moved.

Thank you for reading.

eta: location of tumors

Edited by GreyWrangler

gallery_9376_3027_10401.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Solo - Flying Han Solo 3/20/11

Missing: Murphy, Shine, Kim, Sprite, Red Dog, Lottie & Harry

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paulamariez

Our thoughts and prayers are being sent to poor baby Sprite and lots of love and light from me and my pack! I hope for a quick and complete revovery!

Sending prayers for that beautiful girl Sprite.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

thank you all fron the prayers

Sprite this am before heading for the vet,

sprite_-_elbow_lumps_2007_006.jpg

this one is without the wrap:

sprite_-_elbow_lumps_2007_002.jpg

if that one was too graphic, don't look at this one:

sprite_-_elbow_lumps_2007_004.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Poor girl. Praying you heal quickly and thoroughly this time Sprite. Tell Mom to send me your address again, I have something special to send you. :D

Nancy all I can say is OMG! My heart goes out to you both. Send me the address please! :D:grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Oh my!

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Prayers and thoughts for quick healing.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest tampagreymom

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Sprite for quick healing. I was very interested in reading your previous posts about Sprite's growths. My girl had a similar surgery in March. She had a growth in the same leg in almost the exact same area which turned out to be a Hemangiopericytoma. Because of the the movement in the elbow and leg, the stitches came apart, they had to put staples in and it took quite a long time to heal. I know how stressful it is when our babies are not well.

as of 11pm last night she had been doing well and was sleeping comfotably.

I went to bed with good thoughts then was awaken at 3am by Red have a seizure. Sigh.

He came out of it well, went out did a puddle then settled back on his bed and was soon in a

peaceful dream state, where as I was WIDE awake and contemplated calling the vet's again,

but refrained. I will be doing so again soon.

Thank you all for your good thoughts.

Nancy

Red

Lottie

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07