Jordan Has Hge!

Guest jordansmom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AKJZD

So glad to come across this post, just found out my Jake has HGE yesterday. I'm happy to hear Jordan is doing well, and I hope will continue to improve with no recurrences. It seems this is more common in greyhounds than I would have thought. Best wishes!!

Sending prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jordansmom

I just read that Jake and Rosie have HGE!! :ohno I will keep them and their parents (AKJZD and xxgreyhoundsxx) in my thoughts and prayers! :getwell

If it is caught early and treated, HGE is usually not fatal or crippling, or so I understand. It IS scary, though, for everyone concerned. Hang in there!

For everybody in our local group here in NOVA, Aaron, Jordan, and I are planning to attend the GPA get-together in Falls Church on the 28th, so we'll see y'all there! Thanks again, Laura, Regan, and Celeste for your support! :clap

Aaron and I are ok. That week was not fun; fortunately, my boss was great about the whole thing, and his work was understanding also. I have Miss J all to myself this week, as Aaron is in WA state on business. :rollin She's being a very good girl. I accidentally left her crate unlatched all day yesterday, and she was absolutely perfect--no accidents, nothing destroyed, no evidence of trash raids. :angelwings:yay:kiss2 I'll tell DH this, and we'll see about getting rid of the crate once and for all.

Penny :gh_bow

Edited by jordansmom