Esquire Chad

Guest chadmom

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Chad. It's always hard to say goodbye to a cherished friend. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Chad.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Chad's pawprints will live forever in your hearts. may you find peace and comfort during this difficult time. I am so sorry.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I'm sorry for your loss. :f_red

Godspeed Chad :angelwings - run a few laps with my Angels Sweet Dundee & Bubba. :gh_run

Guest HersheysMom

I'm so sorry :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Chad was a lucky dog to be so loved - nothing will change the love you share.

Guest how888

My hearfelt sympathy in the loss of your beloved Chad. Know he is a rainbow away and call on him when you need him.

:gh_runner Run Free Sweet Chad :gh_runner

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

I'm so sorry. You will see him again one day.

Run free, sweet Chad.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I'm so sorry :f_white

Jaime I can't send you a PM as you don't have enough posts. Please send me a photo and some words plus dates and I will put Chad on the Hope for Hounds Angels page. Send it to hopeforhounds@casualbling.com

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for your loss.

Run free, sweet Chad..............

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm so sorry.

Fun free Chad!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest chadmom
I'm so sorry :f_white

Jaime I can't send you a PM as you don't have enough posts. Please send me a photo and some words plus dates and I will put Chad on the Hope for Hounds Angels page. Send it to hopeforhounds@casualbling.com

Thank you. I'll grab a nice picture of Chad tonight and try to get that to you soon.

Guest caro

I am so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

:weep The plain and simple fact is that it really sucks when our best friends leave us! But you did the right thing. You will cry often and that's ok. Now you have a new member of the family arriving shortly who will bring much joy and laughter. Congratulations! ...and in time when things settle down you'll start making plans for another new member... of the 4-legged-furry-kind.

My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.