Sadie (non Grey) Died On Saturday

Guest Ally

Guest Ally

My friends Huskey Sadie was attacked by an off the lead Japanese Akita (sp?) last week whilst in her front garden. She was doing OK after a tracheotomy but died the following day. My friend is absolutely devasted as they were sure she'd pull through. Every Sunday we would go for a walk with all our friends and their dogs and my 2 greys loved her. I'm gutted :(

Oh no. Sending hugs to your friend.

Godspeed, Sadie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

My first response is that I am furious.

People can be so stupid as to have their vicious Dog run loose, for whatever the reason.

On the other hand I am so very sad and sorry about Sadie.

I can't imagine the grief your friend and all who knew this precious Dog are going through.

It was all so unnecesary.

Rest well Sadie.

:cry1f_yellow What a horrible thing to happen. Please pass my condolences on to your friend.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so sorry!

Farewell Dear Sadie!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest TBSFlame

This is so sad. I too am angry and sad at the same time. This is why I don't walk my dogs any longer in my neighborhood.