Sudsey Smith

Guest GPAGreys

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my big boy in December and my heart is still broken. They just don't live long enough....

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest Baloos_Mom

I am so sorry. I too remember Sudsey from the old board days and back when he was looking for a new home. I actually had emailed Darlene about him then. :grouphug Run free sweet boy!

I am so sorry. Sending sympathy and prayers. Godspeed Angel Sudsey. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. How sad and may the good memories comfort you in the days to come. Just know that big handsome boy is just a rainbow away til we all meet n greet one more time. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." Godspeed Sudsey... run free as the gentle spirit you always were.

Guest Valliejo2001

Vicky~ Sweet Sudsey Smith will be in my heart Forever. I remember the day I went to TGri-State and said I want the dog that his been here the longest for my adoption group. That was Sudsey Smith. His foster Mom Marty loved him so. He was the perfect boy. Vicky, I am sooooooo glad tht Sudsey had such a wonderful year with you as his Mom. Run free sweet boy. You will be misssed by everyone who ever met you.

:f_red:angelwings:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest ChiGreyLove

I know this is an old thread but I had to reply. My fiance and I helped GUR Sudsey from WVA to NC and we fell totally in love with him. We were the ones that sent the blue collar with him. I do a search on his name every so often and that is how I found this thread. As soon as we met him we just wanted to drive him to our house and keep him all to our self. I am glad he had such a wonderful life with you down in Florida. He was truly a special dog. He met our sweet boy Corona, who is also at the bridge, so I hope they are playing together. I hope you are doing well. It is so hard to lose such amazing friends.

I am very sorry for the loss of your special boy.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon