Pass The Dip!

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

I have a terrible fostering record. We've adopted roughly half of our fosters! :lol KC has been our foster for about 3 months. He was returned from his first home for being too shy and quiet....the other Greyhound in that family was returned for being too actuve at the same time. :huh It took a couple of months, but he's really warmed up to our family. He is a bit shy, and may run to his crate when he gets frightened, but most of the time, he's happily lounging around the living room with his house mates. We're all happy to have him become an official family member!

bigfloweraw6.jpg

Guest KennelMom

Congrats!!!!! I'm SO glad he found a REAL forever home. He stayed at our kennel for a while when his family went out of town and I felt really bad for him when they picked him up :( (basically, I'm not really surprised they returned them <_< ) But I know he's really home now! :confetti

Edited by KennelMom

Guest prettyhelmet

congrats! we "failed" at fostering a few months ago with our shy girl Lira. i just could not stand to think of putting her with a new family to get used to. now she's a lounger and a rooer. and i couldn't be happier!

CONGRATULATIONS, AGAIN!

KC says "I really like living here, but a flower? Can't I be a honeybee?" :lol

Such a beautiful face! Congrats! :confetti

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest jackjack

Honestly... Who's gonna pass Fostering 101 after they've seen KC with daisy petals around his head? :) Congrats!

Guest PhillyPups

:confetti:confetti and question, is the flower a test? Once their picture is taken you have to keep em, or if he is willing to still love you after you put it on him, he is a total keeper? :lol

He is one handsome boy there. :wub:

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

:lol When he allowed me to make the flower pic, it really helped his case! I was taking flower pics of all the dogs for a new siggy, and just went ahead and got his while we were at it....If I can ever get this sized right, here's the siggy my daughter made for me last night:

summersiggycopyoh9.jpg

Guest Mom2Gr8dawgs

We really know better than to foster....all of the dogs in the pic I posted are failed fosters except for Raven. :lol

Your new siggie is just beautiful - your daughter did a greyt job!

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis