Introducing San Tan Spencer

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Hi - my name is Donna and I'm the proud fur-mommie to San Tan Spencer aka Spencer. I adopted him from Arizona Adopt A Greyhound when he had just turned 3 and he will be turning 7 in Sept. He's a red fawn with a white mask. I also have a sweet Airedale Terrier/Hound mix named Emmy. Both of these dogs are the light in my life and the color in my world! I will always have a Greyt in my life! I'll post pics of Spencer & Emmy in the Cute & Funny forum :wub:

:welcome2

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest FatCatSkinnyDog
:welcome2 from VA. Now I'm off to figure out the San Tan connection!!! My boy's daddy is San Tan Savage and I'm determined to figure this one out!!! They are cousins by Wigwam Wag though!!

Guest Spencers_Greyt
Hi Donna! :wave You are gonna love it here! Hugs to Spencer and Emmy!

post-3251-1177652385_thumb.jpgpost-3251-1177652599.jpg

Hi Donna! I was so surprised to see Emmy & Spencer - I was wondering who the heck had pics of my dogs - :lol

Guest Spencers_Greyt
:welcome2 from VA. Now I'm off to figure out the San Tan connection!!! My boy's daddy is San Tan Savage and I'm determined to figure this one out!!! They are cousins by Wigwam Wag though!!

Hi there! Spencer's daddy was P's Skidway and his momma was San Tan Sharper who was from Wigwam Rita. You can see Spencer's history here - http://www.greyhound-data.com/db.php?i=442...time=1067754166

I see San Tan Savage's name quite a bit so I'm know we're related somehow!

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Hello from one Arizonian to another! :wave

Welcome to Greytalk! You'll love this site! Beautiful pups you've got there! And nicely dressed I might add! ;)

Guest Spencers_Greyt
Hello from one Arizonian to another! :wave

Welcome to Greytalk! You'll love this site! Beautiful pups you've got there! And nicely dressed I might add! ;)

Hi there fellow Zonie! Where did you adopt Guiness?