I Only Knew You A Very Short Time....

Guest OurGreytLife

Guest OurGreytLife

Everyone couldn't believe it seeing your wagging tail as the doctors looked over your body. How could you still be happy after what you went through? Maybe you knew that someone finally cared enough and was there for you. What monster lives in our area and did this to you? No wonder you were found wondering in a parking lot, you probably couldn't take your homelife anymore and sought an escape from your hell.

This stray I'm talking about was a medim sized mixed breed with once long hair. I say "once" because the dog presented to us at the vet yesterday was covered with huge mats, literally the size of small poodles hanging off every part of her body. She was almost unrecognizable as a dog. Worse yet, there was a stump where a front leg used to be. Upon further examination, the lower part of that front leg was found entangled in one of those large mats hanging off her chest area! The doctors speculated that the mat there became so severe after time that it cut off circulation to that leg which eventually fell off and then continued to be carried around with her. I can't even imagine how long she was in this condition. The doctors said the condition of her teeth looked like she was about 14 years old. After a good meal and through tear-filled eyes, the doctors relieved her of her suffering.

I only knew you a short time but I will always remember you. I will remember your bravery and hope that you are in a better place now free of all ailments and pain. Goodbye, little one. You deserved better.

Denise

O...M...G!!!! That is the most horrible thing I have ever heard! It's people like that that make me LOVE being an animal person - to be the one to show these animals that someone really does care! Thank doG for you getting her!

Missing my bridge greys Opal and Eden and cat Bailey. Mom to Missy the Super Mutt and recent foster failure of Miley to mini-mutt.

Guest GreytsMom
O...M...G!!!! That is the most horrible thing I have ever heard! It's people like that that make me LOVE being an animal person - to be the one to show these animals that someone really does care! Thank doG for you getting her!

Took the words tight out of my mouth.. I can't read to type, ..I'm just bawling thinking of that poor dogs suffering.

Words escape me. :( Run free...happy...and healthy sweet little Angel...Our Bridge Babes will love you and keep you safe always. :grouphug:f_red:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jettcricket

....Stories like this just leave me speechless and so incredibly sad. I just don't understand the human race at times. RIP sweet baby....you were loved if only for a short time. f_yellow

How horrible! I hope there is a special place you-know-where for people who do these things to animals. :angryfire

At least now she is whole again and running pain-free.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Oh poor thing!

May you once again become whole at the bridge with all the others we have lost.

I'm so sorry. :(

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.