A Year Without Gino

Guest missmyboyz

Guest missmyboyz

Today, marks the one year passing of one of Greytalks most talked about hounds "Gino".

Although, time has passed you have never passed thru my heart. Somedays it seems as if you have been gone forever, and yet somedays it seems like yesterday you were in my front yard sniffing the wysteria tree blooms right before we left for the Dr's office to get you checked out. I would've never imagined that would be are last day together going for a walk. I always enjoyed our lengthy visits and our drives from DC to the shore. I can still seeing you sitting in floor of my truck. I never understood why you chose to ride there!!!

Anyway, I wanted you to know that you have rubbed off on Speck so much!!!. My new hound Dudley is as wild as Speck used to be. Now Speck is the older quieter one. He keeps Dudley inline much like the way you would keep Speck inline!!! Speck misses you "G" I mention your name and his tail wags and then lays is head on my lap and sighs.

I just wanted you to know that although you are gone, you are not fogetten in our hearts!!!! Continue to watch over Dudley and I. Keep a close eye on you "mudder" as she is now in the Big City she always wanted you to live in...... I know she misses you greatly.

Miss ya Son!!!!

Patrick

:grouphug

I can't believe it has been a year already since Gino's passing. He is definitely missed here on GT. He touched a lot of lives.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest jettcricket

....they are always are a part of our heart and soul. I know how much it hurts. :grouphug We miss you Gino...continue to watch over your Mom, Dad, Speck and your new brother, Dudley. :gh_face

Edited by jettcricket

Guest GriffinsMom

Gino! :wub::wub::wub:

It seems impossible that a year has passes already. I loved the pictures and stories your "Mudder" would post of the adventures you and Speck would have. :grouphug

Guest argolola

God bless you. I have thought about your boy so many times, and have cried many tears, although I never met him.

Edited by argolola

A year ? So hard to believe. But really they never do leave do they?

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest how888

I can't believe it's been a year already!! Oh Gino, you left paw prints on all our hearts. How we miss you sweetie and know you are just a rainbow away. Til we meet again, send those signs.

Ah, Patrick, I was thinking about Gino yesterday, and then realized it had been a year. I know his absence seems huge on this sad anniversary. Winnie is going to GIG tomorrow---can you believe it---and we will feel his absence there too. I still look at pictures of them together and smile.

Hugs to you and Dudley.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown