My Girl Is Gone

Guest meandmygreys

Guest meandmygreys

My girlie is gone....she passed in her home last Monday..My heart is broke and the tears still flow....I will post something as soon as I can quit crying...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f_yellowf_yellow It is so sad for you. I am very sorry.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

My heart aches for you. :grouphug Fly like the wind on your new wings, Bonnie. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest meandmygreys
:grouphug Fly like the wind on your new wings, Bonnie. :heart

I love this....she does have new wings..... :angelwings

Thank you all so much.

Edited by meandmygreys

Run fast and free Bonnie. Please send your mama a sign REALLY soon that you are ok and she will be too. (Make it a REALLY good one too!)

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I'm so sorry! You gave her a good, very long, life, though I know it's never long enough. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire