Hello Everyone! I Am A New Member.

Guest EaglesMama

Guest EaglesMama

Hi all! I am a new member and a first time Greyhound owner. My husband and I adopted our beautiful 3 year old Eagle last June.

It took 3 seconds for him to win our hearts. He is a big boy, red fawn in color. He just loves his walks. I don't know if any of you have a smiler, but our Eagle smiles.................wide open huge grin. It is the cutest thing. I will post a pic as soon as I can, but I just wanted to introduce myself and Eagle to all of you. I look forward to discussions/messages on this site.

Guest EaglesMama

Thank you all! Once I figure out how to navigate about this site, I'll get a few pics posted for you all to see. We live in Massachusetts, along the South Shore. Eagle has a nice large back yard to do his running in. He is king of my husband and I. We are both in our 50s. We have owned other breeds of dogs in the past when the kids were growing up, but I have always loved this breed of dog. Last spring I decided it was the right time to devote all my energy, patience and LOVE to a Grey. After intensive homework about this wonderful breed, Eagle took us home in June. We have loved every minute of his being with us!

Guest KelseysLackey

:welcome2

Welcome to the world of GreyTalk!

If you don't already know about them, you should check out

Greyhound Adventures

and

Trail Bound Hounds

They organize weekly walks (weather permitting) at different locations throughout MA.

There is also some good general greyhound information on their websites.

Guest EaglesMama

Thank you. I am already aware of the Greyhound walking groups. We will be joining the Greyhound Adventures group next Sunday in Braintree. It is through their website that I found this one. I am looking forward to meeting many of you.

• 3 weeks later...