Remembrance Phrase

feemandvm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bowiebears

My condolences.

I can't ever think of words when I think of my bridge hounds...all I can do is weep. Tears of loss and sadness, but also tears of joy for all the love we shared.

--isaac

I'm so sorry, Bill. Words also failing me right now.

Hugs to you and your family. :grouphug

Run free at the bridge, Sky.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest how888

I am so very sorry. I like "Forever In Our Hearts" but they are all so nice. Godspeed sweet gentle spirit, play at the bridge , free of pain 'Somwhere Over The Rainbow."

Guest tammymacb

When Trish lost her boys I bought her a sterling silver " Story Charm" from Lilly B.

It had the boys names and dates on one side and the other side said:

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you're gone."

I'm so sorry Dr. Bill.

Love Always

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry :cry1 I've thought about Sky often :grouphug:f_white

Another Sky in the heavens, another star in the Sky

Edited by grey14me

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I am so sorry :grouphug

He left pawprints on our heart

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest Snowy8

Have your name & Sky engraved on it....Bill & Sky 4Ever Together or Me & Sky Always Together

Edited by Snowy8

Guest ss556

Dr. Bill, I am so sorry. Run free Sky, free of pain.

I don't know what to say, but please share it with us when you find the right phrase.

- Susan

:( Oh Dr. Bill....I am so sorry. Godspeed Brave and Precious Sky. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh, Dr. Bill, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you'd lost your sweet Sky. I know you did everything you could for him. I'm so sorry for your loss.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Im so sorry :grouphug

You could always do something like "In Sky I found Heaven" Kinda has a two way meaning.... My thoughts are with you

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Oh Bill, I am so sorry to hear that Sky has left.

I'm sure you will come up with something that will mean a lot to you and Sky. I have found it hard as well trying to figure out the best way to describe my angel.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.