New Member Sam

Guest shanozdog

Guest shanozdog

Hello. Sam wanted to join, so whatever he desires.... Sam is 6 years old and lives with his Whippet brother Gino. Sam is tall, light and handsome. He wants you to know he is not into eating much, but loves paper towels, mail, ice cream, chicken necks and satin balls. He is expecting me to learn to post pictures soon and is looking forward to many new adventures on Greytalk.

Edited by shanozdog

Sam sounds like quite a character. Welcome!

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest greytmonty

Monty says Sam sounds just like his type of friend! Monty says welcome and you should try taco shells, raw lasagne noodles, nutella, and roasted red peppers! oh, and shoes! :lol:welcome2

Guest shanozdog

Sam thanks everyone for the warm welcome. He is very happy to be here. Sam lives in West Palm Beach, and raced at Palm Beach Kennel Club. We don't know his racing name but understand he was a stakes racer, a big winner. He broke his ankle(?) in a sakes race and the owners had a turn- out nurse him, then we got him from the owner. Sam is a tall light fawn who prefers the superman position for sleeping. We use a mac so still trying to figure out the picture posting. Thanks again for the welcome.

• 1 year later...
Guest CampWhippet

I am soooooooooooo late in replying but Kent just told me his pal Sam joined GT.

Here's a few pics taken by Sam's mom of her boy and mine. As you can see, they really enjoy tearing it up together.

boys4.jpg

boys7.jpg

boys8.jpg

boys9.jpg

boys1a.jpg

Welcome from Gibbons Alberta with a special welcome from another Sam

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest kaotic1

:welcome Hi there WELCOME... My name is Sam too!!! I like books, and plastic bits and biskies and turkey necks and BISKIES and biskies... Hey have you ever had biskies? I really like biskies. Welcome to Greytalk.

Sammy Bammer