My First Grey Snowy

Guest amajay

Guest amajay

Hi there

I picked up my first foster Snowy this morning, shes just over 3 and was quiet a good runner but just a little bit small. She has been good so far apart from trying to take food from your hands, any ideas on how to stop that.

Cheers

Gemma

I have read how to post pics, but I cant see the browse button.

Guest Snowy8

Hey, I have a Snowy also. Her racing name is Rc's Snowy...she's 12 1/2 though. She'll be 13 in August.

Welcome to Greytalk! Hilda

mar21827.jpg

Hi there

I picked up my first foster Snowy this morning, shes just over 3 and was quiet a good runner but just a little bit small. She has been good so far apart from trying to take food from your hands, any ideas on how to stop that.

Cheers

Gemma

I have read how to post pics, but I cant see the browse button.

Only certain areas have a browse button. You can go to "add a reply" and you'll get a different screen. On the second line toward the middle is an icon with what looks like a sunrise & a tree...actually its the 7th icon from the left. When you click on that, a block with show up called Explorer Use Prompt...put your url from your picture program, like Photobucket and hit okay.

It might not work since you're new...I'm not sure about that. Otherwise, you'll only be able to post pictures on Cute & Funny.

Welcome!