Through Clouds ....

Guest IrskasMom

Guest IrskasMom

in my Eyes from Tears I am reading all this . So many Pups are passing right now and my Heart is heavy.

Is it just me who notice that ????

It's noticed and felt more than is realized.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Way too many, way too soon. My heart hurts for everyone who has lost a friend. Very Sad.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest bowiebears

I have been noticing this as well....

Maybe we need a federal grant to investigate mortality cycles of greyhounds....?

Seriously, though, it does seem that many greyt pets are leaving us. It's so sad.

I try not to read too many remembrance posts at work; it makes me useless for awhile!

--Isaac

Well, GT is growing every day, so we see a correspondingly larger number of notices in the Remebrance Forum. But still, it's very very sad.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest Machbragal

It is so sad. I always try to remember that we are so lucky that they are in our lives for the time they are with us. I also try and remind myself how lucky the dogs remembered on Greytalk are -- each and everyone of them was loved and cherished. Of course, that just makes me feel sad for the dogs out there that don't have a home like that.

Did you ever notice that they sometimes leave in waves?

Does it make you wonder if they aren't meeting one another and running as a pack sometimes?

Its so hard to lose a loved one, I just thought about this and it was a little comforting, to think that if they are crossing, they are crossing together sometimes.

No, it is not just you. It seems like these departures come in large waves. I am hoping there is a huge celebration up there that we are not aware of that they are needed for. It is heartbreaking. I feel horrible for all the families that are just heart broken right now.

The Girls

Guest luluaz
in my Eyes from Tears I am reading all this . So many Pups are passing right now and my Heart is heavy.

Is it just me who notice that ????

It is cyclical.... they are creatures of nature, after all. Hard to bear, when so many leave us at once.

Looking around at the glory of spring here in Phoenix(unlike many other areas of the country),

I take comfort in rebirth, knowing the spirit of these greyt beauties will linger on forever and be mirrored in all of the natural world. My heart is lighter, also, knowing their pain has fallen away

on their journey to the rainbow bridge. I hope my words help you-

Lisa :paw

Guest Valliejo2001

No, I am reading it too. We lost two babies 9 months apart. We love our gry babies. We have two now. But DH said that he cannot take the heartache again. We have had five. He is a heart patient and I will try to respect his wishes. We have a 16x20 inch hand painted sholuder & head pic of all our babies painted by a lovely artist.

They will always be with us.

:bighug:gh_lay:gh_runner