Goodbye Brodie And Bingo

Guest shirley

Guest shirley

Just before Christmas a wonderful young couple called Michael and Emily adopted 2 of our beautiful greys together so they would have company while they were at work. They asked me all sorts of questions on what was best for them about food and bedding all the things you like to hear new adoptive owners ask. Sadly just before Easter someone baited both of them but by the time they got them to the vet it was too late. I cannot for the life of me understand why some person and I would really like to use some very bad words right now could do this to such gentle loving dogs. Michael and Emily are absolutely devastated and have contacted the RSPCA it is now in their hands and I do hope that they catch the mongrels that did this.

Brodie and Bingo I will check in on your mum and dad and make sure they are ok. Run free at the bridge little babies you will be sorely missed :f_pink:weep :weep

Guest shirley
OMG Shirley!! There is a special place in hell for "humans" like that. I am so sorry for the loss of Brodie and Bingo. f_yellow:f_red

Will you let us know if they are found please?

I most certainly will :(

What a dreadful heartbreaking thing to happen. Gentle hugs to the people.

Godspeed, innocent sweet puppers.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest shirley
I'm so sorry :grouphugf_yellow

Dumb question but I have never heard the term "baited" what does it mean?

They were poisoned. Normally people will do it by putting something poisonous in some meat and throw it over the fence. Something like snail bait or ratsak

It is a horrible way to die as they bleed internally