More Server Woes, And A Donation Request

Jeff

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Snowy8

Will do, I gotta find your address again. he he he

I can't find the address, I'll email you.

Edited by Snowy8

Jeff, can you PM me with your address? I don't do PayPal either. Also, how do you want the check made out?

Thanks -- I love GT!!!

Pat

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Guest greystoked

Talk about weird...

Finally got printer ink yesterday, wrote a note and enclosed the checks for me and Mum's yearly support... out in the mail this morning (don't do paypal, sorry). I wasn't on yesterday, so missed all the downtime excitement.

I think it's really cool you wanting to help out your ISP like that, so I'll send another check along tonight.

Thanks, Jeff.

I/we are really lucky they didn't just unplug the server and send it back. That was the first intention. Lots of time on the phone got them to leave it there, up and running. They will loose quite a bit of revenue because of this. That we can help a little, the word of mouth reputation hit, we can not.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

I didn't see this thread until just now. Sent my small donation via PayPal. Wish it were more. I love GT!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest GracieMae

Gracie Mae and I are in too.... Good Luck with the update/repairs!!!!

I just love all the GT puppers and people here!!!!

Guest bonscoby

Done!

Thanks, Jeff. Greytalk has saved my life. I don't think I would have made it through the grieving process without my pups and Greytalk. I really mean that!!!!!!

Well, I never *did* find a place to say "I'm Patsy", but I have got to believe you don't have more than one Patricia from Grand Forks, ND.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I sent my donation via paypal but forgot to add my username-- I am sorry! I sent a PM with my email address so you can match the donation to my username. Good luck!

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes
After 11 attempts at trying to remember my paypal password :lol done

:rolleyes: I'm glad I'm not the only one! :lol:lol

How did our server get used? Where was the security breach?

Just curious....

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Gus, Isabella and Milly say "Thank you" and money is sent.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star