The Bridge Has A New Baby

Cully

I got an email this afternoon. One of the greyhounds that we dog sat for was helped to the bridge this morning. :cry1 :cry1

Her name was Jackie. I don't know what her racing name was. You could not read her ear tats. She was about 13 years old. She started limping on Sunday. Her family thought that maybe she pulled something running around outside. Her legs went out on her last night. They took her to the Vet this morning. Xray showed Osteo. :(:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:(

Jackie was a sweet little girl who would take her food and push it out of her bowl, then she would push it into a pile, and lay next to it for awhile. :lol:blush:P No one knows why.

We will miss you sweet Jackie.

Run free sweet baby. Say hello to Van, Connie, and all the other babies at the bridge.

These are some pictures that Jackie's mom and dad sent us.

100_4948.jpg

100_4949.jpg

100_4947.jpg

:bighug To your family Jackie :bighug

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Hugs to Jackie's family.

Godspeed, pretty little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Run fast and free pretty one.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I am so sorry. Run free and forever young sweetheart. My deepest sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Please give her family my condolences. I love her pictures, she looks like quite a character. Where she is, there is no discomfort. Hilda

:f_whitef_yellow:gh_layf_yellow:f_white

I am so sorry for your friends' loss. What a beautiful girl. Sweet Jackie is an angel now.

I do hate cancer.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest vahoundlover

Such a sad day today...so many tears for our friends... :cry1:grouphug Please give Jackies' family my condolences.

Godspeed beautiful Jackie :f_pink

I'm so sorry!!!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway