Cleo Aka Choice Lassie Is Gone...

Guest CleosMomma

Guest CleosMomma

Cleo was helped to cross over to the other side today. A week ago we found the lump on her leg, within that time it tripled, became three and she lost control of her hind legs. Today she was having such severe seizures we helped her by relieving her pain forever. The whole in our hearts is huge and we have been ripped apart by the suddenness of all this. It happened so fast. We never thought Pasha with skin cancer would outlive Cleo.

There are no words for the pain, our first, our momma girl, our spooky girl who turned into a butterfly, our little fuzzy butt is gone and no one can ever take her place or make it right again.

Loving you forever Cleo...

Evelyn, James, Pasha and KiKi Gilleland - Our Angel Cleo waiting on the other side...

Guest how888

Oh gosh, I am so very sorry. Wishing you a bouquet of blessings at this sad time. I am so glad you found greytalk for we are here for you day and night. It isn't easy when they go so fast but she is pain free now and watching you from "Somewhere Over The Rainbow", til we all meet again. Howie went so fast like that too, within one short week. May all those beautiful memories comfort you now and forever. Godspeed sweet angel Cleo. Send mommy and daddy a sign to let them know you are now a bright and shining star. An angel that graced our earth now graces our Heaven.

I'm so sorry! :cry1:cry1:cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Winterwish

How very sad,I'm so sorry. You helped her in the most loving and giving way by helping her cross over,relieving her pain. :grouphug:grouphug :grouphug

Fly free sweet Cleo,angel butterfly ~ :candle:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink:angelwings

I am so sorry :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I'm sorry your girlie had to leave.

Sleep well, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest CleosMomma

I thank you all for your kind words... some of the older members may remember me, I was on here for years and events in my life led me away from a while (work not allowing it was a biggie) and apparently my sign on got deleted after a couple of years of non-use. I have actually been around since 2000.

The tears ebb and flow, just when I think I may stop, a thought or a memory or I think it's time to feed them and I picked up her bowl, something happens and it's tears all over again. My eyes hurt and one would think we would run out of tears, but they continue.

there are no words... I'm sorry I can't see through the tears so I'll stop now.

Evelyn, Pasha and KiKi

and our Angel Cleo waiting at the Bridge...