Re Introducing Myself

Guest teasemom

Guest teasemom

I originally introduced myself last yr. when I first adopted Cold B Dontease or Tease as we now call her. I adopted her from GRA Canada on Mar12.2006. It is really amazing the transformation that has occurred in the last yr. She has come a long way from the shy, timid and skittish dog to being so calm and contented. Last yr. I met another grey owner at Woofstock in Toronto and he said that I really wouldn't know her true 'personality' for about a yr. and how right he was. She has become our little princess and even my hubby who wasn't too happy about bringing another dog into the house has been taken over by her charm and is in love with her as well.

I am in Peterborough ON. - any other ON. grey owners out there.

Hi again from Bev

:welcome from Mississauga. Betsy and Edie were adopted from GRA.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

Hey! Welcome Back!!!

I remember Tease... she was such a sweet girl. I'm glad to hear that she's come out of her shell. It's amazing how they blossom into perfect pets! :)

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest teasemom
:welcome from Mississauga. Betsy and Edie were adopted from GRA.

My daughter is looking for a house in Mississauga so if she does maybe we could get the greys together.....