Miss Nellie

greytdecals

...and we still miss you like the day you had to leave. God had other plans for you! You may be gone but you are never forgotten. Your legacy lives on in many and our fight to cure cancer has only gotten stronger because of you! This day is really difficult for me because on April 8th we had to send you to the bridge and on Easter we brought Miss Maggie-Mae home so this year those 2 days happen to be the same! So, today I cry tears of sadness and tears of joy.

Thank you for sending Miss Maggie-Mae to fill that void in our hearts..she has blessed our lives

:wub:

4290992.jpg

3899853.jpg

3902751.jpg

Till we meet again you will forever be in our hearts :beatheart

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Guest PhillyPups

Ah Suzie such a bittersweet day. :bighug

Miss Nellie is loved and missed by many and her legacy carries on. Thank you for sharing her with us. :wub:

Oh, Miss Nellie. We miss you.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I can't believe its a year!

We miss you gorgeous Nellie :wub:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I can't believe a whole year has gone by. Close your eyes and you can feel her nearby.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you.

St. Francis de Sales

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest vahoundlover

I can't believe it's been a year. :cry1 I was thinking about Miss Nellie this morning. :grouphug

Miss Nellie, you are missed AND loved by so many. Happy Easter, sweetie. :f_pink

Guest boondog

I can't believe it's been a year, either. I only met you briefly at COGR's picnic last year and I never got to meet precious Miss Nellie, but I still remember that sickening feeling I had when I read that she had passed. She was so beautiful and so brave.

I love Miss Nellie. She is an inspiration to all on GT for our fight to cure osteo. She will live forever in all of our hearts.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Miss Nellie, it's so hard to believe you've been gone a year sweet girl. You've inspired us to do so much in the name of all of you at the bridge lost to cancer. We will NEVER stop fighting. I feel you nudging me every so often so do something new, thank you.

You are always in my thoughts.

Suzie I was thinking of you and Briean this weekend. :grouphug A sad yet happy day.

Happy Gotcha Day Miss Maggie May

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

How is it possible that a year has gone by already? Miss Nellie you touched so many lives and will live forever in our hearts. I know you are having a blast at the bridge. Please send your mommy a rainbow, she misses you terribly.

Suzie for you, :grouphug

Praying for all the missing greys!

Miss Nellie will always be an icon here on GT...I can't believe it's been a whole year :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

although I never got to meet Miss Nellie -- I feel like I knew her through you and Brian, Suzy! She was and always will be the biggest inspiration for hounds with cancer. :wub::wub:

I know she's loving every minute at the bridge, whole again and not sick. :angel And keeping an eye on you guys -- and ours -- her picture hangs right above their water dish, right in our kitchen, where we can see it every day :wub:

sending hugs to all of you! :bighug :bighug :bighug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest how888

I can't believe it has been a year already. Wow, Ms. Nellie, we miss you and your antics. If you can send mommy a sign today...... Run and have fun sweetie til we all meet again over that big beautiful rainbow.