Goodbye Tweek

Guest greytlady

Guest greytlady

My brave little spooky black girl Tweek lost her battle with nasal cancer last week. She was doing so well on the medication I had some false hopes that she would just keep on keepin on, but while on the outside things looked good, on the inside the tumor was still growing and doing it's damage. She went downhill rapidly and while eating was her favorite activity she even refused some Bojangles chicken. Farewell Tweek, I still miss you snoring in my ear. The house is so much quieter now. Everytime I get the treats out or even rattle some paper I still look for your little needle nose pushing to the front so you get first dibs. I even miss wiping your nose every few minutes and when I went around picking up the rolls of toilet paper I had stashed thruout the house I felt so lost. You went bravely to the bridge wearing your special necklace your Aunt Hope made for you.

Godspeed little girl, till we meet again.

post-8382-1175870652_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

Thank you Sara :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug I know writing Tweek's remembrance was really hard for you.... :cry1 Another beautiful Angel has joined the rest of our babies running at the Bridge.....someday we will be reunited with them....until then, we will have to be content with talking to the stars...

Run Free Tweek :f_pink

I am so sorry for your loss. Your sweet girl is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

:f_white

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest bowiebears

I am so sorry for your loss.

Our special friends bring us so much joy and comfort, it is hard to let them go...

but we will someday all be reunited to play and frolic together again!

Every prayer and good wish to you!

--Isaac

Guest greytlady

Tweek modeling her necklace she asked the AC for.

Tweek was an adoption dog, but after taking her to a few meet and greets where she was either trying to hide under my chair or crawling under the table cloth on our information table, I told her she was home and she made herself very comfortable on my bed. She told the AC that her name was Tweek, she was sweet and she liked to eat! Sweet she sure was. Missing her very much...

post-8382-1175875120.jpg

Tweek was beautiful. I love the ETS. May your memories be cherished forever. Run free sweet girl.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge